dMZX Forums: Akwende - dMZX Forums

If you are new to DMZX, please take the time to look over the FAQ pinned in General before asking a question.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Akwende I heard stuff about mzxak1.1 and...

#1 User is offline   Koji 

• End
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 November 2001 - 02:04 AM

I'd just like to know if theres any date by which you plan to release it? Or, as it may be, if you've given up all hope on it. If the latter, could I please have what is left of the work? I'll try (emphasis on try) to finish it up and I'll take very little credit if any at all. Reply asap.

#2 User is offline   Terryn 

• Group: DigiStaff

Posted 18 November 2001 - 02:40 AM

Akwende doesn't come here anymore, and if he even did, he is very miserly about his work. ?Now let us never speak of him again. =P
angelic stream - shed sanguine - ill-adapt - avis - para/lyser - renaissance - dead tangent - phosphene blur - birth breeds death - ________ - painted glass - lagniappe

<Exophase> HES STEALING MAH AIRSHIP!!!!!!11111111

#3 User is offline   Koji 

• End
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2001 - 04:06 AM

I see... Do you mean to say that he doesn't come around the community at all? Is there somewhere I can contact him?

#4 User is offline   megaboy2400 

• Oldbie.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 18 November 2001 - 04:18 AM

Eh, he prefers to be left alone...gee,just like Gregory JAnson...something in comon? Come out with MZX, make a game or two, then dissapears...  :0  Wow

#5 Guest_shinDevice_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 November 2001 - 05:34 AM

hes on AIM a bit, but you'll have to guess his screen name :rolleyes:

#6 User is offline   Rubicant 

• Smitemeister
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2001 - 05:36 AM

Find a thread started by Akwende in the General section named 'Fine I quit'. This should answer your questions.

#7 User is offline   Tox 

• Gay cowboy
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2001 - 08:14 AM

You won't get MZXAK (any version) from him. He probably lives in a cave, in complete solitude from mankind, forced to eat rats.

That's what I do whenever I give up working on something important in C  :rolleyes:

(For those who didn't get the joke, I loathe C.)
lesser.swampling@hotmail.com

"about the only aisle a guy can walk into in that store and still feel heterosexual is the candy aisle."
"It had a very sinister appearance," Coakley told reporters. "It had a battery behind it, and wires."

#8 User is offline   Koji 

• End
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2001 - 11:52 AM

I just got done reading that post. I have one remaining question. What exactly did you people say to him? I mean for a guy with his talents and programming capabilities, and obviouse virtuoso[Sic] like mzxing skills, what on earth did you say that would make him leave the community? Either it was the entire community picking on him wich, judging by the replies, isn't the answer. Was it a small group picking at him over the same thing over and over? What was the thing? His ego?

I don't see why somone with a large ego, can't be left to himself and find out what it gives him? Yelling at him is like punching a dog after he urinates on the lawn... He'll always do it. He won't change. Why bother? Does it really do that much damage?

Anyway, I know, I wasn't here to hear him and his "oversized ego" as one of my friends put it, but my god. What did you people SAY?

#9 User is offline   Aussie Evil 

• Now available in all 5 food groups
  • PipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 18 November 2001 - 03:59 PM

I'm sorry to burst yer bubble, but AK doesn't post here, or may have dissappear'd, like...SNIFFF...Gregoree Jahnson.

In memorium of MZXers who have vanished.
I am a tactless minstrel
I sing off-key for coins
If you spot me in the street
Please kick me in the loins.

#10 User is offline   joshdw1 

• Veteran Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 November 2001 - 05:19 PM

This is an old argument, and no reason re-hashing it.  Suffice to say mistakes were made on all sides, and it was unfortunate.  You can of course try to contact Akwende, I don't know if he will respond though.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users